View My Stats

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Thank you!

Papier D'Amour thank you cards

I feel terribly guilty that I don't get to write regular posts and visit other blogs.  It was one of my favourite things to do.  It's just become increasingly difficult to find time to allocate to this hobby.  I have plenty to write but time just gets away from me so quickly.  Before I know it it's Thursday night and another week has almost passed.

So I wanted to say thank you.  Think for continuing to visit my blog (I am always amazed at how many unique visits I get), thank you for engaging with me via social media.  Thank you!  I promise to post more regularly this summer.  In an effort not to neglect the people I treasure the most in life I'm planning on mailing out some hand written thank you cards.  I Christmas cards are also in the works early this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.