|Banana, berries, coconut water, chia seeds. REPEAT.|
|Burleigh Heads beach|
|Zimmermann 'Lucia' embroidered playsuit, now on SALEEEE|
|Spinning on the balcony until she's dizzy|
I'm hoping to do just a little bit more in 2016
- be a little bit more active.
- plan and in return eat better.
- visit some new places.
- learn and study. READ.
- I am also doing a major home refurbishment and declutter this year. Replacing linen and some furniture. I've been inspired after reading the KonMari decluttering book and have signed up to the Apartment Therapy January Cure project which I will begin when I get back home. When all the corporate day job and parenting is done and Friday night arrives I collapse in a heap. As KonMari says, the less stuff you have, the less you have to put away. True!
- keep on top of my emails/unsubscribe from some MORE mailing lists.
- wake up a little earlier to tackle the menial tasks. I'm exhausted by nights end and things are often left to hang over my head and cause me to wake up at 3am in a panic
- be a bit more patient. Holidaying in a small place when living in a big place shows me just how rushed I always am.
- put away the phone, yeah!
- let go of the guilt that I am not enough. Enough of a parent, friend, colleague, cook. Nobody can be all things to all people.
- be present in the moment a little bit more.
Wishing you all a year filled with kindness, adventure and happy memories.