View My Stats

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Palette Melbourne Launch

Last week I had the pleasure of attending the launch of Palette Melbourne at their concept store in Malvern. Palette is designed and made in Melbourne and at amazing price points, helps you build the ultimate wardrobe to take you from the office to a night on the town and building your lock. I love the fact that it's a well edited collection with all the pieces working together (the ultimate capsule collection) with essentials to take you through for years to come.  It's the perfect place to start when you're starting your wardrobe.


Thanks for having me girls... the cocktails were just as delicious as the collection! X









2 comments:

  1. Another place to visit on my next trip to Melbourne!

    Thanks for sharing this fab find.

    SSG xxx

    Sydney Shop Girl blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sorry I missed this when you first posted - you are so kind to do so!! S XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.