View My Stats

Thursday, 15 May 2014


If I could wear an outfit every day for the rest of my life, this would probably be it.  I avoided knits for too long, preferring sweet tops, but lets be honest - they did not keep me warm.  Now that I've come to my senses, I'm amassing a

On a recent rainy afternoon I literally opened the door of my wardrobe and screamed in frustrating, hauled most of it out into a tub (or two) and threw it out.  I am so bored and frustrated with all of it.  All of it!  I just want to start again.

Witchery leather front ponte (similar available this year HERE), CR flats, CR bobble spot knit, Lovisa necklace, Sussan bangle, MAC Russian Red lipstick


  1. You look great :)

  2. Loving the leather pants and ditto what Kacie said, you look fab!!

  3. I love this outfit! I need leather trousers this year.

    SSG xxx


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.