View My Stats

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Last days of 2014

I am not on leave just yet, although work has been quiet so I've had time to do a few things around the house and get out a little bit.



Ariana woke up at 5am on Boxing Day so that was a good enough reason to go to the city for and check out the sales.  


I shared a bottle of Pol Roger with my BFF and Ariana worked on her new Peppa Pig puzzle


I went to the beach for the first time this summer, but of course the little person currently hates the sand and water and didn't last very long.



This is my favourite new froyo from Yochi.  Hazelnut chocolate vegan yoghurt made with almond milk.  It's even better than you might imagine


Home made strawberry and apple jam.  So easy and SOOOOO delicious.

Wishing you all good health and prosperity in 2015, thanks for reading and being a part of my life journey xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.