View My Stats

Thursday 22 August 2013

On board

Travelling with a baby is different. Flights are best to depart at nap time.  A mountain of "just in case" stuff has to make the trip too.  However with a lot of planning and good organisation it's manageable.  

I think of this outfit as my travel uniform.  Jewellery tends to beep through security so I don't wear any. A huge scarf is a must; as an accessory, for extra warmth, as feeding cover, pillow etc.  Clothes are loose, long and stretchy - work for comfort and warmth, yet able to be removed if it gets too warm.  


Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Tote, Witchery leopard print ballet flats (similar), Scanlan & Theodore neoprene trouser, Zara Scarf, American Apparel tee, Fleur Wood knit

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.