View My Stats

Saturday 29 March 2014

New in



I have been a Kiehl's Creme de Corps devotee for over 10 years.  It's an expensive habit but I have dry, sensitive skin and it's the only product that has truly over the years combated this problem and also not broken me out in rashes on my legs.  I had a horrendous flight with Ariana this week and wanted to travel light (I managed carry on only for a 6 day trip with toddler!) so decided to try my luck with a supermarket moisturiser once I reached my destination that I could throw out if it didn't work.  The promise of convenience won me over and I'm most impressed.  The product sprays and comes out like foam and it can cause a bit of a mess (I had particles end up on my t shirt as I was applying it to my legs).  However it's non greasy and dries quickly and surprisingly does an excellent job on my dry skin.  I maybe onto a winner here.  


I finally had a hair cut this week.  Well a trim of the little hair I have left.  I have lost so much hair over the past 6 months that I have bold patches.  Clumps of hair fall out multiple times a day.  I've read some amazing reviews on this Wella Energy Serum so I'm giving it a whirl.  The glass bottle is beautiful and the product isn't an oil, but a nutrient enriched water that is supposed infuse the scalp with nutrients and help it grow when applied 3 times a week.  I'm hopeful even if I'm not a big believer in miracle products.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.