View My Stats

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Ode to summer


I already miss summer.  We had a late stretch of warm weather yesterday and I think summer has officially set sail.  Do you ever wish you'd made more of the warmer days and longer nights?  I am the biggest summer lover on the planet and could spend days at the beach and hours in the ocean but for now my toddler hates the sight of the beach and ocean so I have had to adapt.  Hopefully she turns and changes her mind.  

I did decide to take a blog hiatus over summer, but I miss writing and hope to bring back some regular posts in the coming months.

2 comments:

  1. You have shared a great and impressive post. Seeing this, we too remembered some moments spent in our life in summer. Keep writing continue.

    Thanks & Regards
    Perth Italian Restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Hopefully, You will again enjoy the warm weather again in the summer. Keep sharing like this.
    Thanks

    Upholster Cleaning perth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.