View My Stats

Friday 8 April 2016

On acceptance

I've been doing a lot of soul searching in recent years.  A lot of growing up.  A lot of reflection about self awareness and how I project the person that I am.  I figure that impression is so important in this world, whether we like it or not.

Another thing is acceptance.  Of who I am and what I do.  Of things I can't change and of accepting to challenge to actually influence what I can.  I think that's really important.  Voicing an opinion.  Trying to improve systems and methods.  Be more efficient.  Sharing wisdom and experience.  Trust.  Trusting the moment.  Trusting the situation and why you are going through it.  Trusting that you're strong enough to get through it.  Trusting the reason why you're going through it.

People often ask me how I cope with everything I have to do.  The answer is simple, I do it without overthinking it.  And I say no to the things that don't matter.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful words. You are in a beautiful place right now. Trust me.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.