View My Stats

Sunday 28 July 2013

The Premises - Kensington

I don't venture very far from my favourite weekend cafe in Balaclava. I've tried over the years but have been disappointed far too many times. Paying $11 for two small poached eggs on one tiny piece of toast. 

The beauty of maternity leave and a very chilled out baby who currently tolerates sitting around in cafes means that every day is a good cafe today.

Today we visited Ari's godmother who lives in Kensington and had a late lunch. Decent coffee and a meal that I didn't hate. I loved it in fact. 


Scrambled egg special 


The perfect pulled pork


Cupcake. With glitter.


In other news, I got a Dyson. After years of battling a horrible cheapy that seemed to move dust from the floor to the furniture to the blinds, it was time. The house already smells and feels cleaner and dust free. Love love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.