View My Stats

Saturday 26 June 2010

Loving the Mad Men vibe of these Dolce & Gabbana Campaigns...




"It was very comfortable. She walked in the room, and I’m a big Madonna fan so I was expecting it to be nervewracking but she walked in and it was totally fine. I felt like her son for the day, I was supposed to be her son in the ad campaign actually. She was just so nice to me, it wasn’t like I was some random kid, she really treated me with respect and I truly respected her for that. She’s such a superstar but she treats you as though you’re on the same level. It was really incredible and she’s just a very nice, sweet person. I was pleasantly surprised."

1 comment:

  1. Amezzin pic. So beautiful. I just can't imagine Madonna being that hospitable or welcoming. Fierce pic though xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.