View My Stats

Monday 10 January 2011

This year I want to...

  • learn how to say no.  I take on too much, do too much for too many people.  I drive myself nuts a lot of the time and get frustrated when I realise that it's not possible to do it ALL.  I really need to streamline my life, clear out my email inbox and get organised.
  • buy even less than in 2010.  I managed to get rid of 3 credit cards last year with ease.  I want to go to  Paris so so so so soooo much and last time I checked money didn't grow on trees.
  • Use my gym membership more

No resolutions, just goals this year!  Someone make the rain in Byron Bay & Noosa stop this week, please!

5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU someone else who doesn't like resolutions and prefers GOALS!

    And I think learning how to say "no" is very important.

    Hear hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    These goals are sooo my thing...
    Love calling them goals rather then resulutions...

    I am going to save more money as well...Lets see how much we can save:)

    The gym membership I am sooo down for as well:)Lets get toned girl....

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, HELLO! You are totally speaking my language (sans the gym b/c i'm scared of the machines, but still do want to up the home workouts). Saying no is tough, but necessary. Here's to doing it fearlessly - and farewell to the debt, too!!

    xo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like reasonable and well thought out goals to me. Best of luck on achieving them all!

    And speaking of rain - I was watching the news about the floods in Brisbane. Am I mistaken or do you have some family there? I hope they're all ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How scary is all this rain. Not happy about our visit from La Niña!!!

    So glad I stumbled across this blog - motivational but not in a bossy, in your face way x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.