Work starts in two weeks exactly! gulp!
Above is the picture of what I'm working with and below is a list of tasks being undertaken.
Apart from the linen closet and wardrobe in the master bedroom that I am remodelling, the only other room that needs major work is the lounge room and dining room. (Fortunately the kitchen and bathroom are perfect so it's mostly cosmetic work that's required). Below is the picture of what I'm working with and below is a list of tasks being undertaken:
- remove the old rusty security door at the front
- paint front door and put in an antique hook/handle
- replace the plaster on the walls in the hall - currently looking worse for wear due to an abudance of nails and cloak hooks
- remove the glass sliding door (it's oh so 1970's)
- remove ceiling fan and put in a chandelier
- polish the floors