View My Stats

Tuesday, 30 November 2010

The end is near...

I am a mere 24 hours away from competing my studies for the year (lets not think about the ugly 3 hour monster I have to sit tomorrow at 0930 hours)


The house needs a major clean (including the oven - which may require professional help).  I have a huge book of vegan recipes that I'm also itching to try.  As well as devouring the Christmas issue of Gourmet Traveller and earmarking the goodies I want to cook this summer.  Not to mention a day trip and lunch at a winery, a trip or two to the beach and bits and pieces to finalise for the trip AND a trip to Sydney this weekend.  PHEW.


I went completely out of my comfort zone for a dinner party last week and dressed ULTRA GIRLY!  Two people said I looked like Olivia Palermo (yes please!)  I'm usually such a minimalist dresser and felt like playing dress up that night.



zayt dress
french connection angora cardi
scanlan & theodore belt
sportsgirl necklace

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the exam and I love your outfit. Very Palermo indeed.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is beyond gorge! And i love the belt...I have a similar one and wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the exam!

    Loving that outfit, very soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.