View My Stats

Saturday 15 May 2010

She's back!!

Dearest blogging world, how I've missed you.

I have avoided the interwebs due to a guilty conscious with the knowledge I had an assignment due which I was procrastinating, but it is now done and I am free for a couple of days, before it all begins again and finals loom.

I have a weekend of cooking, family dinners and reading coming up, as winter is well and truly in Melbourne and I have no desire to leave the house (except for the papers and breakfast at Las Chicas).

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend xoxo

Here's my reading list for the weekend



Very indulgent of me, I know.... 

3 comments:

  1. Well hello - you have been missed! Enjoy some downtime at the weekend, L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on my way to the airport. I have go get Bazaar! It looks great!

    Have a nice weekend,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy - sounds like a pefect weekend....x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.