So here's my bag... Missoni that I've had for about 4 years now and rotate a fair bit. The inside is a gorgeous silk whereas the outside is sort of a velvet finish, so B calls it the carpet bag! LOL I love the woven strap, which can be removed.
Apologies for using my iphone, I'm much too lazy today to put together my SLR.
As for the goodies inside...
- Prada sunnies and their case
- a pen
- a Moleskin diary
- wet wipes/tissues
- Fendi wallet which I got from the Fendi store at Bangkok airport, where I was stuck for 14 hours on my way back from Europe in August 2008
- a pretty notebook for writing down my thoughts and lists
- a virtually empty bottle of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP, also bought in Bangkok
- a Scanlan & Theodore receipt
- a ticket for the ferry from Devonport to Auckland CBD
- a Dior Rouge Creme de Gloss in 351 - a pinky/peach which I wore on our wedding day
- a Dior Lip Maximizer
- Mac lipstick in Warm Me Up
The bag is also missing my iphone of course, which was used to take the photos!
I'd like to pass this onto 3 other lovely bloggers. Make sure you check them out!