I got a tiny sample in Vogue so tried it under my make up yesterday morning as I had the time. When not using tinted moisturiser I use Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, which I love, except that I get a shiny face a few hours into my day no matter what the weather's like outside.
I had been running around all day and night in the head with no time to powder and when I got home after a 14 hour day, my face was shiny, EXCEPT for the t zone area where I had applied the primer!
Yes it retails for AUD39.95, while it's USD12.95 in the States (!!!!!!!!!) (which is about AUD15), so yes it's expensive for a pharmacy brand, but it does what it says it will a lot better than any other primer I tried.
I used the resurfacing one which goes on like a smooth cream and my foundation followed on nicely. I've got myself a jar so I'll see how it goes as I continue to use it.
There are two product variations
- SMOOTHING RESURFACING PRIMER
- Unique texture, fills fine lines and masks pores
- Skin looks smoother and feels resurfaced
- Ideal for normal to dry skin
- ANTI-SHINE MATTIFYING PRIMER
- Wrinkles, open pores and fine lines disappear
- Beautiful matte, smooth and velvety finish
- Idea for oily to slightly oily skin