5 new colours and a base coat arrived. Isn't it amazing that 6 colours, plus extremely expensive postage equals 2.5 polishes at David Jones?
From left to right:
- OPI - Bullish on OPI - a red/very very dark pink/clay colour. No shimmer.
- OPI - OPI On Collins Ave - a really bright red/orangey colour. No shimmer.
- OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark (matte version) - a very very deep purple. An OPI classic. This one is ultra matte. Only one coat required.
- Orly - OMG - the perfect bright pink. No shimmer.
- OPI - A Oui Bit Of Red - bright red with a shimmer.
OPI does amazing reds. The best, easiest to apply, true red, without shimmer is Big Apple Red.