View My Stats

Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Yes, my style is definitely best described as minimalist...

If I wasn't a responsible, grown up adult, these looks would be on their way to me from NAP right NOW.  I'm a Stella McCartney kinda gurl.... throw in a bit of The Row while you're at it...






10 comments:

  1. Oh I love this selection. Would love to wear it too. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these looks!

    ♥ Leia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really are sisters of sorts. Minimalist is most definitely my thing too.

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love each and every one of these!!

    ~jess

    http://CheapButChicClothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I could see you in any of these ensembles! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous selections, darling!
    Especially loving the asymmetric dress!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the clean cuts and strong silhouettes.


    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are def part of my style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this was amazing, i love that black dress. so simple but so chic, typical stella

    xo Niki
    A Haute Mess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.