View My Stats

Monday 19 April 2010

Cire Trudon

Sunday afternoons I always try to dedicate to some relaxation time.  I try to finish all my chores and like to try to unwind and plan the week ahead.  Sometimes I head out, other times I'm at home, but this relaxation almost always also involves some chocolate, tea or sometimes a glass of wine.... and it always does involve burning a candle.

A few weeks ago I visited the lovely Semi Expat as she was taking care of Peony, a divine perfumery in Hawthorn and got myself a new candle.  Since then I've been burning Cire Trudon Odalisque - Fleur d'oranger/Orange blossom

Enclosed in citrus and wood bark, the orange blossom weaves a painter's dream from which escapes the pale volute of smoke from a narghile.  As an orientalist painting, furiously romantic, the vigorous scent of the cade, and solar splinter of citrus fruits, come out as a thin blade in the silky shadow of vanilla.



The candles are really indulgent and richly fragrant and not to mention beautifully packaged.

270g boxed candle - up to 80 hour burn time - $99 Peony Melbourne

5 comments:

  1. Hi - what a treat, I have a Dyptique one in my favourite fig fragrance. Just need to find the time to light it - you might have just inspired me. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:)
    There is nothing as nice as a nice candle to feel a bit idulgent:)

    That special feeling we all need from time to time:)

    Have a nice day - sp
    p:S off topic: The sun is really shining in Oslo at the moment:)
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ! many thanks for the lovely mention for me and for Peony... again, it was so nice to meet you when you came in that day...
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea.

    I'd almost forgotten about candles.

    I am a huge fan of fig too.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:23 pm

    It's remarkable to pay a quick visit this website and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting knowledge.

    Look at my web page :: waist to height calculator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.