View My Stats

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Naomi Campbell for Vogue Russia

Russian Vogue maintains my love of fashion magazines which is slowly dying.  Despite her personal troubles, Naomi is the guest editor of the April 2010 issue.  It's a Naomi issue dedicated to her favourite things and favourite images.

Vogue Russia cannot be faulted, except for the fact that it's IMPOSSIBLE to buy a copy in Melbourne.  Magazine Cafe NY stocks it for a reasonable USD15.95, but paying for a mail forwarding service, I may as well buy it for AUD40++ on eBay.

I just love the near impossible-to-aspire to glamour.  Naomi is a super model.  I cannot envisage any of the current crop of girls pulling off shoots like this.


















The above is my favourite Naomi shot - EVER - Russian Vogue December 2008






















images scanned from Russian Vogue April 2010



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:22 pm

    She's still so crazy cool looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought Naomi was incredibly gorgeous and these photos are no different! You are right, she exudes glamour like so few women can. Great post!!!


    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really has the most amazing body!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.